You have asked your parents to send you to a boarding school in England, and in turn they have asked you to come up with a list of pros and cons for them to consider so that they can make their decision. How about the following?
• These schools have a long record of excellence and they are ranked among the best in the world. If they enrol you in a good one you will be able to go to the university of your choice and go into whatever career you want.
• These schools hire only the best faculty. The teachers are highly trained and experienced and they are well paid, which keeps them invested in their work.
• The schools offer quality pastoral care, which means that you will have an adult to talk to at all times about any problems that you may be facing in the school.
• They also offer high quality boarding facility – if your parents are able to pay for it you can get your own ensuite quarters and there is a supervisor present at all times to make sure that students stay in line.
• You will get proper meals and healthy snacks every day and there a doctor and nurse on school grounds to attend to ailing students.
• You also get a wide range of extracurricular activities to choose from.
The biggest con is that you will be away from home and this can be quite daunting. However, since you are cared for by experienced adults you will soon be able to adjust.. The schools can also be quite expensive so your parents should set aside some money.
Ask your parents to look into the Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies – it is an excellent school as you will see on their website, https://www.ccss.co.uk/.