Floor Store Cambridge
It is very important that you select floor stores in Cambridge carefully – there are many of them and although they all claim that they are the best when it comes to flooring there are some that are obviously not very good. Before you engage with a floor store here is what you should look into:
• Find out how much experience the store has when it comes to flooring. Some shops are rather new and you cannot trust that they have enough knowledge about floors. Fortunately, there are some that have been around for 20 and even 30 years and these are trusted because they know all about floors.
• Make sure that you check whether the store that you buy your new floor can also install it. You don’t want to buy a floor from one store and then go somewhere else to find an installer. Check how good the installers are – you want top quality installation.
• Does that store that you have in mind have a warranty and if they do how good is it? If things don’t work out with your new floor you want to be able to have it redone for free. The warranty should cover both the floor and the workmanship.
• Find out whether they will rip out your old floor and get rid of it. The last thing you want is to have to worry about how you will dispose of an old floor.
• How fast can they do the installation? Good floor stores have many installers so that work can move at a fast pace.
One store that meets all these requirements is Sawston Carpets and Flooring. They are a Cambridge institution that is known for providing top quality floors and they also have the best installers. You can view a variety of their floors on their website, http://sawstoncarpetsandflooring.co.uk/.